The Women’s Wellness Program is a unique program with an emphasis on health promotion (staying healthy). Nurse practitioners are the primary providers of care. Our services are intended to help women and their families maintain wellness, reduce health risks, and provide cancer screening services.
Please call 512-232-3900 for an appointment. Se habla espanol.
- Breast cancer risk assessment & screening
- Individualized teaching of breast self-examination
- Referral for mammogram (free for women who qualify)
- Cervical cancer risk assessment & screening including pap smears (for women without another health care provider).
- Blood pressure screening
- Counseling and referral to breast specialists for follow-up care (when indicated).
Women's Wellness Program,
2901 North I.H. 35,
School of Nursing, The University of Texas at Austin,
1700 Red River,
Austin, Texas 78701